Up Coming Events:
Regional Meetings and Workshops:
- Mid to late April 2019 Clarenville, NL.
2019 NLPA AGM / Workshop & Banquet / Social
Saturday May 4th., 2019
- Hotel Mount Pearl
- 7 Park Avenue, Mount Pearl
- A Tool for Prospector Discovery,”
- By GSNL Project Geologist Crispin Pike.
9:45AM Refreshment Break.
10:00AM Property Option Agreements
- “Issues to consider in negotiating and concluding mineral property option agreements.”
- Presented,by: The mining law group in the St.John’s office of Stewart Mckelvey.
- Colm St..R..Seviour, QC,
- Tauna E. Staniland
- Matthew N.Craig
12 Noon Soup and Sandwich Luncheon.
1:30PM Gold Mineralization
- “Protracted Siluro Devonian(434-380Ma),Episodic transpressional collision yields transitional
- orogenic epithermal style gold mineralization in central Newfoundland,”
- By GSNL Project Geologist Dr. Hamish Sandeman.
2:30PM Refreshment Break.
2:50PM Members Workshop.
4:00PM 2019 NLPA AGM.
5:00PM Rest Break.
6:00PM Pre-Banquet Reception.
6:30PM Banquet & Prospectors Social with Prizes.
10:30PM Prospectors Social comes to an End!
- Registration Form