Up Coming Events:
Regional Meetings and Workshops:
- Salon A, Capital Hotel
- Kenmount Road, St. John’s NL Wednesday,
- March 31st, 2021 CONFIRMED
- Please note time change to 6:30 PM
6:30 PM Educational Workshop:
- “Gold in Central Newfoundland – A 2020 Summary and How to Find it.”
- Presenter- Peter M. Dimmell P.Geo., FGC, Krinor Resources Inc., St. John’s, NL.
8: 00 PM Regional Meeting
- Agenda includes an update on plans for the year.
- A brief survey of members on the 2020 Grants Program
- As well, a brief survey from NL Dept of Finance on fees and taxes that impact your prospecting activities – part of the new Mineral Strategy.
- Plus other issues and concerns that you want to raise. 2021.
- Membership Fees ($25) are due.
Covid 19 rules will be followed, with social distancing and face masks to be worn when not seated.